26/10/2012

Pomegranate Red & Foliage (Punica Granatum)




 


As I am trying to improve my photographic skills,  with these photos I'm participating in the Nuture Photography Challenge - this week's theme is  "Red & Foliage". (I'm rather nervous as I've never participated in a photography challenge before). The hosts liveandloveoutloud.com and bumblesandlight.com do say that all levels are welcome. I'm hoping to pick up a few tips along the way.

 I'm  intending to infuse a pomegranate liqueur with the pomegranates,   plucked yesterday from a local wild bush.
I'll post soon with the recipe I'm following..........


1 comment:

  1. Pomegranates! Mmmmm! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Nurture Photo Challenge. We're so happy to have you. I hope you've enjoyed the tips we've shared thus far. Sorry for not stopping by sooner. I'm a little behind on blog visits. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback. Comments are gladly accepted ;)